Some of the leading dust extractors are Makita 447L Dust Extractor 45 Litre, Milwaukee AS300ELCP Dust Extractor 30 Litre and Dewalt DWV902M Dust Extractor 38 Litre.
- Makita 447L Dust Extractor is used in masonry and plaster applications.
- Milwaukee AS300ELCP Dust extractor can be used by construction and workshop employees.
- Dewalt DWV902M Dust Extractor is suitable for tough construction applications, where performance remains constant due to innovative dual filter system.
- Makita 447L Dust Extractor can extract both wet and dry dust. It is provided with automatic filter which increases operating time.
- It is easier to transport Milwaukee AS300ELCP Dust Extractor as onboard storage is available.
- It has a washable and PET filter. With an inbuilt speed regulator, dust extraction become smoother
- Low noise operation is another benefit associated with Milwaukee AS300ELCP Dust Extractor.
- The drop in performance of Dewalt DWV902M Dust Extractor can be detected with an audible alarm.
- With the help of suction control system, the suction power can be reduced when required.It can catch finest wooden dust due to constant suction power.
- The overall dimensions of Makita 447L Dust Extractor are 506 mm x 476 mm x 655 mm. It weighs 14 Kg and the container volume is 45 L.
- The length of power supply cord is 7.5 m.
- Milwaukee AS300ELCP Dust Extractor weighs 10 Kg and the capacity is 30 Litre. The power cable is 7.5 m long.
- It requires maximum power input of 1500 W.
- Dewalt DWV902M Dust Extractor weighs 15 kg and comes with a capacity of 38 Litre. It has a power input requirement of 1400 Watts.