The instrument holds QAL1 approvals to the requirements of EN 15267-3 with both MCERTS version 3 Class 1 and TUV BlmSchV 17, 13, 27: latest revision approvals. As such, the instrument provides a precise and robust monitoring solution for monitoring according to EN 14181 with special relevance to the European Waste Incineration Directive and Large Combustion Plant Directives.
Suitable for measuring particle emissions after both bagfilter and electrostatic precipitator arrestment plant, the PCME QAL 181 satisfies the need for high quality assurance on emissions data. The instrument is suitable for measuring both low (<1mg/m3) and high particulate concentration levels (>200mg/m3). It has reduced sensitivity to changing particle type and is unaffected by changes in velocity. From a regulatory perspective its high quality assurance features (MCERTS and TUV approved) makes it suitable as a compliance device. Typical application areas include Cement Kilns, Boiler Plant (including Coal Fired plant with FGD and high temperature Bio-mass boilers) and Waste Incineration Plant.
Specific requirements satisfied by the instrument are:
1. High quality dust measurement with minimal cross sensitivity to particle type.
2. Compliance to US EPA standards for PM CEMs (PS-11).
3. Approved as meeting EN 13284-2 for Incinerators, Power Plant and Cement Kilns.
- Certification range: 0 -15mg/m3 (QAL1 approval).
- Extended certification range: 0-100mg/m3 (QAL1 approval).
- Measurement capability: 0-200 mg/m3.
- Long term zero drift: <0.1mg/m3.
- Inspection frequency: 3 months.
- Air purge requirements: 30 to 40 litres/ minute.
- For measurement in non condensing flue gases.
- Not suitable for applications with water droplets.
For more information on the PCME QAL 181 please click here.