DVA is a Diverter Valve with one inlet and two outlets for the diversion of the flow of powdery or granular materials. The engineering materials used enable quick cleaning and maintenance apart from offering great resistance to abrasion.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Sturdy 304 stainless steel body completely lined with non-stick, wear-resistant SINT® engineering polymer.
- Stainless steel protection plates
- Actuators: manual, pneumatic or gear motor
- Casing with replaceable SINT® engineering polymer liner
- SINT® engineering polymer for standard and food-grade applications
- Contact between diverter flap and body liner in SINT® ensures dustproof sealing
- Elastic outline of the SINT® flap guarantees material transport without particle breakdown, grinding or jamming
- Easy access and minimum maintenance
- Minimum maintenance
- Highly wear-resistant
- Ex-stock delivery
Options & Accessories
- FDA-approved food-grade version.