CONCENTRIC Asia Pacific has joined the Dyadem Alliance Program as a preferred provider of Quality Lifecycle Management (QLM) and Risk Lifecycle Management (RLM) solutions. Dyadem is the world leader in QLM and RLM, empowering companies to manage quality, mitigate risks, reduce quality defects and risks in the manufacturing process, achieve regulatory compliance, plan for business continuity and improve profitability. Dyadem works with 85% of the Fortune 500 companies and serves the automotive, medical devices, oil and gas, chemical, high tech and electronics, pharmaceutical and aerospace and defence industries. CONCENTRIC has long had a presence across these and other related industries, and regards the Dyadem portfolio as a seamless extension to its existing technology.
The Dyadem suite includes:
1) Stature QLM. Stature QLM enables early planning and specification of quality where it has the most impact – before design. Stature helps companies dramatically reduce the cost of poor quality in their organisations by reducing repeat mistakes, improving designs based on lessons learned and reducing the communication gap between departments and organisations. Features, goals, measurements and actions that were dispersed over hundreds of spreadsheets are turned into collaborative quality specifications enabling continuous improvement.
2) Stature RLM. Stature RLM provides company-wide visibility of risks identified by a continuous improvement approach. It unifies different risk activities - such as PHA (HAZOP, LOPA, etc.) - and the related lessons learned and best practices. Stature RLM enables Management of Change (MOC) for any level of risk and complexity. Its governance capabilities ensure compliance with best practices for the initiation, evaluation, approval and start-up stages of a change. By tying Incident Management (IM) to risk assessment, mitigation, and control, Stature RLM ensures the full lessons learned and best practices captured from an incident or near miss are saved and used across the enterprise.
3) PHA-Pro. PHA-Pro makes it easier to put corporate-wide risk policies and programs into place and aids in the adoption of standards and regulations such as Process Safety Management (PSM) programs, EPA Risk Management Program, and Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH). The open structure allows for customising of templates to a company's specific guidelines for documenting areas such as Process Hazards Analysis (PHA) studies including HAZOP, What If, Checklist, FMEA, Preliminary Hazard Analysis – PrHA, Layer of Protection Analysis – LOPA, Target Safety Integrity Levels Assignment – SIL, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points – HACCP.
4) FMEA-Pro. FMEA-Pro is used to conduct Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies in the automotive, electronic, aerospace, defence and general manufacturing industries. It is an all-in-one solution that easily enables corporate-wide quality, risk, and reliability programs based on company or industry standards and guidelines. FMEA-Pro helps to better analyse product designs and manufacturing processes, dramatically shorten study time and prevent failures from happening in the first place. FMEA-Pro supports Failure Mode and Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Control Plans, Design Verification Planning and Reporting (DVP&R), Gage Plans, Process Mapping, Process Flow Charts, FMEA-based Reliability Centred Maintenance.
5) FMEA-Med. A specialised Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) tool to identify potential failures in medical equipment and create prioritised lists of recommendations. FMEA-Med helps medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers to improve quality, productivity, and safety while ensuring compliance with strict regulations and industry standards. It assists organisations with the implementation of company-wide quality, risk, and reliability programs based on regulations and standards.
6) FTA-Pro. Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) is a top-down approach for analysing pre-event failures with systems in development, beginning with the top event (the potential failure), then determining all the ways it can occur. Post-event failures can also be analysed to find the root cause of the failure. FTA-Pro allows compliance with safety and regulatory requirements to reduce design defects, product recalls and production downtime. Methods include: Qualitative System Analysis, Unreliability System Analysis Methods, Importance Measures, Event Failure Modelling, Common Cause Failure Models (CCF). FTA-Pro’s point-and-click fault tree development tools reduce the time involved in conducting FTA studies.
7) RiskSafe. Improve the safety and ergonomics of your workplace procedures by conducting a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) or Job Hazard Analysis (JHA). RiskSafe performs thorough studies, identifies workplace safety hazards, produces and tracks recommendations, and shares the information with key stakeholders. Includes templates for Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Job Hazard Analysis (JHA), Job Task Analysis (JTA), Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) Analysis, Confined Space Analysis, Ergonomics, Machine Safety Analysis, Workplace Risk Assessment, and more. By creating safe work environments, companies can avoid potential litigation, costly insurance and workers' compensation claims.
8) SVA-Pro. SVA-Pro is a user-friendly, reliable, flexible, knowledge-based solution which identifies critical assets and potential adversaries in order to eliminate threats and to reduce vulnerability through improved countermeasures. It assists with decision making on security measures to protect employees, the community, the environment, and the entire property. SVA-Pro produces detailed Security Vulnerability Assessments studies, identifies vulnerability risks, produces and tracks recommendations, and shares information with key stakeholders.