Create hot water instantly for your wash down or process requirements, and cut your running costs by up to 80%.
When the outlet control is opened, cold water flows into the valve body.
Forcing the steam valve to lift from its seat. The steam combines with the cold water in a mixing chamber to create instantaneous hot water.
Once the control is turned off, a spring, assisted by static water pressure closes the valve. This shuts the steam off completely so in the absence of cold-water, steam cannot escape through the outlet.
After 40 years, Dynafluid 2000's have built a solid international reputation and are found in abattoirs, breweries, chemical and pharmaceutical complexes, dairies, food production and processing plants, laundrettes etc.
Benifits of Dynafluid 2000 Steam Water Mixing Valve:
• Outstanding economy - up to 80% cost-savings.
• Instantaneous hot water.
• Failsafe operation - steam shuts off automatically if cold-water pressure is less than 1 bar.
• Easy to service in situ - full spares available.
• Available in four sizes for flow rates up to 350l/m.
• Low hassle installation - no gas or electricity required.
• Variety of finishes, including stainless steel where critically high standards of hygiene are required.
• Unique, proven over 40 years international experience.
Operator safety is unrivalled because the steam valve automatically shuts off if the cold-water pressure is less than 1 bar.
Its compact size and ease of service means once installed it never has to be removed from the pipe work.
For further information about the Dynafluid 2000 Steam Water Mixing Valve visit Technical Projects at http://www.tecpro.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Technical Projects team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Spray Nozzle Specialists - Australia