These Tractel LLX Dynafor Dynamometers are used in a wide range of applications, in load indication and pulling force measurement.
All other Tractel products, including the Tirfor manual and hydraulic winches, Tirak wire rope hoists and Minifor wire rope winches are also available.
Compact and Lightweight
- High strength aluminium alloy and up-to-date miniature electronics giving lightweight and compact units.
- Designed to take a shackle each end providing solid anchor points.
Safety and Reliability
- Strong with accurate digital display
- Weatherproof and dustproof
- Coefficient of safety:4
Features of Tractel LLX Dynafor Dynamometers:
- LCD Display
- Display in mass or force
- Automatic zero when switched on
- Tare over full range
- Digital output for data processing
- Peak hold: maximum effort held in memory
- Low battery indicator
- Overload indicator
Technical Data of Tractel LLX Dynafor Dynamometers:
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of normal capacity
- Battery life - 250 to 700 hours depending on model
- Weatherproofed to IP65
- Operating temperature: -10°C to + 50°C
- Temp. compensation: automatic zero adjustment when equipment free load is switched ON