With no overhang, it is also well suited for compaction work close to obstacles.
Environmental and safety issues addressed by the LP 8500 include, a fuel efficient engine, one of the lowest operating noise levels in the industry, and a Radio control as standard.
- Net mass - 1650 kg
- Operating mass - 1675 kg
- Frequency - 31 Hz
- Amplitude - 1,2 mm
- Centrifugal force - 65 kN
- Speed - 0-39 m/min
- Drum diam - 535 mm
- Drum length - 630/850 mm
- LxWxH - 1875x850x1207 mm
- Hatz 2G40 - 12,5 kW, 2400 rpm
- Narrow drums, high pads - reduce weight 120 kg
- Wide drums, low pads - reduce weight 90 kg
- Narrow drums, low pads - reduce weight 60 kg