Their autonomous mobility makes them ideal for urban road construction work.
But thanks to their working widths of up to 7,50 m, Dynapac wheeled pavers are also much in demand for construction work on long-distance roads and motorways.
Wheeled paver technology from Dynapac is progressive and stable for convincing rated performances combined with extremely low maintenance and easy operation.
- Flow through - 600 t/h
- Hopper capacity - 5,7 m²
- Mass (incl. std screed) - 15 t
- Std. paving width - 2,5 m
- Max. paving width - 6,5 m
- Max. laying thickness - 300 mm
- Auger diameter - 310 mm (380 optional)
- Paving speed - 0-32 m/min
- Transport speed - 19,5 km/h
- Propulsion - wheeled
- Total length - 6450 mm
- Total width - 3400 mm
- Total height - 3600 mm
- Transport width - 2500 mm
- Cummins QSB-155C - 116 kW (158 hp)