WebConnect features straight through online processing so your business systems and website are fully integrated.
With WebConnect your customers can:
- Securely add orders
- View your most recent promotions online
- View and reprint their quotes, orders, deliveries, invoice and statements
- Easily find extended product information, including images and PDF's
- Have access to their account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Staff with a SAP Business One account, and assigned authorisation, can login to WebConnect, select a customer and view all their published business information online. Its major benefits are:
- Reducing your time and costs with customers using self service
- Staff and service technicians can view open activities, manage service tickets and add service claims
- Increased customer satisfaction with 24 hour access to account information
- Add-on modules can be purchased as and when required
Self Service Module
This is the core module of WebConnect. In just a few clicks, your customers will be able to access all their account information via your website. They can search, view and print all account information, such as quotations and sales orders, including orders added online using WebConnect, entered manually using SAP Business One and EDI orders. They can check the status of their quotations and orders, following the whole process right through to delivery and invoicing. A statement is also available with outstanding payment amounts, summarised into 30 day periods.
The sales module enables customer to search your product catalogue and view extended product information, including additional images and product specification documents. It also, and more importantly, allows them to place orders online.
The item display is customisable and can show a range of product related information:
- Stock quantity available, or a stock indicator (whether to call or if the item is in stock)
- Any discounts applicable to customers
- All price lists supported
- Define item fields for display on the item callout and layout
- All item category and classification fields available in SAP Business One
The order checkout is an easy-to-use, single-step process where your customers review their order and enter reference and delivery details. Additional information can also be captured, which is configurable to meet your business requirements.
The service module enables service technicians and staff to manage activities, service tickets and add service claims. A service claim is a sales order that is linked to a service call, which will enable field technicians to raise orders for any works carried out. A back-to-back purchase order can be raised for a service claim, where the claim is under warranty and the field technician operates for a different company.
Service technicians can be set up as SAP Business One users linked to a business partner, which reduces SAP licensing costs.
WebConnect has been developed as a platform for rapidly building your custom solution. Custom requirements can be developed as a separate module and then integrated into WebConnect. Integration of the website menus and re-use of form layouts provide a seamless user experience.