Dodge E-Z KLEEN™ Polymer and Stainless Steel Housed Mounted Bearings have been specifically engineered to provide the highest degree of hygiene and resistance to chemical attack, together with the ability to resist moisture entry and wash-down applications.
Dodge E-Z KLEEN™ bearings are shaft-ready out of the box.
PROGUARD PLUS seal with stainless steel flingers is a proven combination contact land-riding seal and labyrinth, keeps lubricants in, contaminants out. Optional labyrinth seal.
Bearing insert options include • GRIP TIGHT™ GTCR corrosion resistant adaptor mount system for fast 15 minute easy-on/easy-off mounting and damage-free shafting • SCCR corrosion resistant insert with two stainless steel setscrews set 65° apart • DLCR (D-LOK) corrosion resistant concentric collar • Polymer sleeve with with s/s anti-rotation pin.
Bores 3/4" to 2" and 20mm to 50mm
RUGGED, SOLID-BASE POLYMER HOUSING
Manufactured with no cavities and no fillings – no traps for bacteria.
Features anti-microbial polymer that helps prevent bacterial and fungal growth.
Housing strength exceeds static capacity of bearing.
Pillow block • Tapped base • Flanged in 2, 3 and 4-bolt • Flanged bracket • Wide slot take-up.
Designed with stainless steel lube fittings and stainless steel ferrules in bolt holes.
For no relube (NL) remove the lube fitting and install the polymer plug that is shipped with each bearing.
Retains dimensional stability in harsh environments.
No flaking or peeling, even after repeated washdowns.
Provides excellent chemical resistance.
STAINLESS STEEL HOUSING
316 Series stainless steel housing for maximum life.
Pillow block • Flanged in 2 and 4-bolt.
SHAFT MOUNTING OPTIONS
The patented Dodge GRIP TIGHT™ CR corrosion resistant adaptor mount system delivers fast 15 minute easy-on/easy-off mounting and damage-free shafting During mounting, the collar/inner ring system locks the tapered adaptor sleeve into the bearing and onto the shaft. To dismount, the built in bearing puller pulls the bearing off the adaptor and pushes the adaptor in the opposite direction (out from the bearing). Please refer to the GRIP TIGHT product for more detailed shaft mounting information.
Alternative mounting systems are • SC corrosion resistant with two stainless steel setscrews set 65° apart • DL (D-LOK) corrosion resistant concentric collar.
CORROSION-RESISTANT BALL BEARING INSERTS
• Corrosion resistant PROGUARD™ PLUS sealing system is a proven combination contact land-riding seal and labyrinth, keeps lubricants in, contaminants out. This highly effective positive seal design assures uniform lip contact with the inner ring to seal out contaminants and seal in lubricants. Optional low-torque labyrinth seal available.
• Corrosion-resistant inner and outer ring
• Stainless steel balls and lube fitting
• Stainless steel setscrews (SC) and stainless steel capscrew (D-LOK)
• Reinforced, stabilized nylon cage
• FDA/USDA approved synthetic lubricant
• Anti-rotation pin
• Temperature range -20° to +225° F
POLYMER HOUSED BEARING WITH POLYMER SLEEVE INSERT
• Targeted for wet, cool and coldside environments/applications.
• Self-lubricating polymer sleeve insert.
• All polymer and stainless-steel construction.
• Features stainless-steel antirotation pin on sphere of insert.
• Resist fungus and bacterial growth.
• Ensures quiet operation.
• Conforms to FDA/USDA specifications.
• Offered in both inch and metric sizes.
ABB Australia | Power & Automation Technologies Leader
ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable customers to improve performance, while lowering environmental impact.The ABB group of companies operates in around 100 countries ...