This attachment requires a third hydraulic control circuit.
- Bucket - With the Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose in the closed position you have a standard earthmoving bucket to pick up and move loose materials, with the option to open the bucket to empty material instead of dumping (ideal for unloading material over a high side-board of a truck or trailer).
- Blade - With the Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose in the open position and the fixed half of the bucket in the vertical position you have an earthmoving blade.
- Grab - As you approach the material to be handled you can open the Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose and position it over or around the material then, closing the bucket jaws in a biting action, pick up the material.
- Scraper/Leveller - With the Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose in the open position and dumped forward so the front internal cutting edge is in contact with the ground, you can drag the bucket backwards to scrape material into a heap or to backfill trenches. With the Multi-Purpose Bucket in a similar orientation but with both internal cutting edges in contact with the ground, the bucket can be used as a leveller on firmer surfaces.
All Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose (4-in-1) have been designed to exceed the requirements of the agricultural industry and, when used with the standard level-lift Challenge front end loader, have safety features to eliminate rollback, a condition that allows material to spill or fall over the rear of the bucket when it is filled. The Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose (4-in-1) enable maximum fill with minimum effort, ensuring an efficient loading cycle. Buckets are available in a number of sizes to enable a more compatible loader/tractor combination, ensuring you get the most from your loader.
- The lower back portion of the bucket has a double plate arrangement constructed from high tensile steel (570mpa) that forms an enclosed 'box' section running the full width of the bucket, giving the bucket exceptional torsional strength.
- Buckets have high-quality roll-formed cutting edges for excellent durability.
- Heavy section pipe give a clean smooth face to the top of the bucket.
- The laser cut ends and hinges of the bucket have been cut from heavy high-grade plate to give maximum strength to the sides of the bucket.
- The bottom of the bucket has additional formed plate with internal rib section for maximum strength in the moving half of the bucket.
- All Earthmoving Buckets | Multi-Purpose can be fitted with ground-engaging teeth if required.