Earthmoving Equipment Australia in partnership with Thwaites in the UK are dedicated to bringing to the Australian market the full range of articulated 4x4 site dumpers to allow contractors from a wide range of fields to be more efficient and profitable on their work sites.
Thwaites Site Dumpers continue to be one of the most used and versatile earthmoving asset throughout Europe and now with EEA you can get a demo and find out the many benefits that Thwaites will bring to your worksite.
Thwaites are the world leading site dumpers amongst contractors and hire companies the world over and there is a few reasons why:
• Tough and robust design
• Innovative design and manufacture
• Highest quality components
• 98% first pick parts back up
• Unique Kinglink centre pivot articulation and oscillation point that Thwaites invented and that has been copied the world over.
• Minimal maintenance and down time = low cost of ownership and increased profits
EEA are dedicated to supporting its customers with personalised service at the point of enquiry, sale and most importantly after sales parts and repairs.
With our dedicated experienced team we aim to provide our customers with the highest levels of service making the ownership of Thwaites Site Dumpers not a one off but an on going and lasting relationship.