We repair and service:
- Track work: Including the removal and replacement of tracks, track plates, pins, idles, drives and sprockets.
- Hydraulics: Our hydraulic repair service, comprising two full time hose and hydraulic technicians, can diagnose hydraulic problems and perform on-site hose, pump and cylinder replacements. We are fully equipped with a "hi-flow" flow and pressure tester to aid in hydraulics diagnostics and repairs.
- Engines and drive-lines: We provide full engine, pump and final drive rebuild services, as well as routine servicing and tuning.
- Buckets and attachments: We can design and fabricate any bucket and attachment to suit your requirements and repair any of your existing equipment.
- General wear and tear: Our services include hard facing to all high wear areas on buckets, munches, blades and grapples.
With Walsh Equipment Services, there is no need to transport your heavy machinery for earthmoving repairs and services.
We provide a fully on-site service using our repair trucks fully set up with cranes, compressors and generators and our service trailers fitted with oil tanks, pumping gear, waste oil recovery pumps and tanks.