Easy Wrapper Film is durable and priced to suit workplaces with light to moderate stretch wrapping needs.
Like all stretch wrapper Easy Wrapper is effective at preventing back injury which is the most common workplace injuries (Worksafe Australia).
Easy Wrapper Film eliminates the dangerous and time-consuming practice of stretch wrapping by hand.
Easy Wrapper uses 240 V and is easy to install. The galvanised base withstands corrosion andincorporates fork tyne sockets. The mast folds down for easy relocation.
Easy wrapper is available in Manual and Semi Automatic versions.
Manual Easy Wrapper
- These wrappers provide a motorised rotating turntable and a mast carriage carrying the film that is operated manually.Safetech's manual wrappers use a counter balanced carriage to make the manual raising and lowering of the mast easy. The operator simply guides the carriage up and down the mast to apply the film in any pattern.
- Stretching the film with the aid of a mechanical tensioning device reduces film usage.
Semi Automatic Easy Wrapper
- With the Semi Automatic Easy Wrapper the mast is powered and all manual effort is eliminated. The operator simply attaches the film and starts the wrap cycle with the push of a button. Multiple variable wrap patterns can be selected to enclose any kind of load with loads ranging up to 2.6 metres.
- Film usage is decreased by the mechanical tensioning attachment and the Semi Auto Easy Wrapper is durable and designed for many years of efficient service.
Limitations of Easy Wrapper Film:
- Lightweight product is difficult to wrap but can be accommodated if all circumstances are known.
- A Forlift is necessary for placing and removing a load on the Easy wrapper. Any wrapper in excess of 30mm height is not ideally suited to hand pallet truck access. If hand pallet truck loading is required see our Lo Wrapper.
- Stretch wrapper purchase involves understanding exactly what your requirements are with respect to no. of pallets wrapped per day, the rate of wrapping required, the nature of the goods to be wrapped, the film used, the way the product will be loaded into the wrapper and the conditions under which the wrapper must operate.
- The kind of wrapper selected will vary according to all of these requirements as will the cost savings and wrap quality.