Unicontroller is fronted by a 5.7inch LCD touch screen.
Features of the Easyprint Thermal Transfer Printer
- An easy, accessible menu structure.
- An integrated online manual within the thermal transfer printer which provides the operator with an explanation of a specific function.
- Print designs can be easily adjusted using the touch screen or with external pc software. This can then be saved onto compact flash cards, which come as standard with the thermal transfer printer.
- Ease in entering a variety of variable data, such as expiry date, production date, shift codes, sequential numbers, machine ID, real time clock.
- A development environment function, which can meet specific marking requirements. This is configured so that users can set up macros to define their unicontroller to calculate and print the exact data required.
- The unicontroller can itself set the parameters which affect the quality of the print, and which minimise the consumption of foil.
- A built-in ethernet port as standard, making your new thermal printer network compatible from delivery.
- A sophisticated user administration area that provides the responsible person with the option to lock away all features unnecessary for daily production.