Associate Membership provides a web-based green purchasing program based on our successful local government and business programs. Associate Members can develop their own program utilising a package of ECO-Buy resources and tools.
Designed to assist those organisations who are not ready for direct full membership involvement or who do not fit within our other membership programs
Associate Membership provides a great value for money alternative.
Associate Members are required to make a general commitment to green purchasing and to complete a simple annual online progress survey.
Access to ECO-Guide, a practical guide on implementing your green purchasing program
Associate Membership benefits include:
Access to ECO-Find, our database of green products and suppliers
ECO-Bonus scheme for discounts on green products
Acknowledgement as a recognised Associate Member of ECO-Buy
Associate Member certificate
Quarterly newsletter and Associate Member updates
Annual online survey to assess your green purchasing progress
Invitations to attend ECO-Buy and other events and networking opportunities
Discounts on ECO-Buy green purchasing training
Generally, membership of ECO-Buy's programs consist of 7 steps:
- Nominate a staff person to coordinate implementation of the ECO-Buy program
- Establish a Working Group
- Develop, adopt and implement a Green Purchasing Policy
- Develop and implement an annual Action Plan
- Establish a system to track the purchasing of green products
- Provide an Annual Report to ECO-Buy on your organisation's purchasing of green products.
- Review and improve green purchasing plan