The C.I.Agent® ECO Pump uses proven C.I.Agent® containment technology to provide a safe and ensured compliant discharge from an application where an automatic sump pump is desired. The ECO Pump uses the same filtering concepts as the C.I.Agent® Barrier Boom and Hydrocarbon Flow Filter, which protects over 7,000 sub stations, transformers or other oil filled equipment. C.I.Agent® oil solidifying granules are embedded in hydrophobic, lipophilic geotextiles and filter nuisance sediments and sheens while continually allowing water to pass. In the event of a significant hydrocarbon release, the oil is solidified by the C.I.Agent® granules creating a barrier that will not allow any liquid to pass. The ECO Pump filter creates a cavity around a robust sump pump that is fully submersible and is activated by a patented, fully submersible switch tested to millions of cycles. The ECO Pump has a 1.25” discharge pipe with check valve and a leak proof standard electrical cord.
The C.I.Agent® ECO Pump is ideal for structures that see chronic water intrusion. This includes underground utility vaults, substations, elevator shafts or other areas that contain oil or fuel equipment and also receive water from various sources. Unlike unreliable oil switches, the C.I.Agent® ECO Pump filtering technology will eliminate the possibility of oil discharges. The ECO Pump comes with a one (1) micron or 50 micron pre-filter to keep sediment from impacting the main filter as well as nuisance hydrocarbons. The only maintenance required with the C.I.Agent® ECO Pump is the occasional backwashing or replacement of the simple Velcro®-applied pre-filter.
- 115 VAC 100% duty cycle pump motor
- Integrated high cycle life switch
- Filter height: 24”
- Diameter of main filter: 11.5”
- Diameter with pre-filter: 11.75”
- Weight of pump w/filter: 54 lbs.
- Weight of filter: 10 lbs.
- The pump and filter will handle an in-flow rate of 30+ GPM with both the 50 and 1 micron pre-filters.
- C.I.Agent® ECO Pump will not pass sediment or hydrocarbons
- Allows safe, unattended discharges
- Saves crew time from frequent manual dewatering
- Keeps equipment in vaults in working order.
- Ensures compliance with discharge requirements
- Robust pump and switch tested to millions of cycles
- All encased in small simple footprint