The main advantage of the ECOcore element is that it contains an inner stabilisating support grid, although the housing type mentioned above normally contains elements without inner support.
For housings with a removable element support tube we offer our standard ECOmicron®-fit element series.
- Collapse burst pressure: 10 bar
- Filter ratings: 1, 3, 6, 12, 25 μm
- Temperature range: -30°C bis 100°C
- Longer plant service life, reduced operational cost
- Due to the multi-layer filter mat with remarkable filtration results (see above)
- High operational reliability
- Because the compact filter mat, the integrated support grid and the solid outer wrap ensure high element stability
- Superior serviceability
- Because the element can easily be removed by an extraction handle. In addition to this the inner "backbone" prevents the elements from stucking into the host filter's inner core.
- Reduced transport and disposal cost
- Because the elements do not contain metal parts and thus can be burned and ashed as will.
Filter elements ECOcore are used in low pressure circuits with high flows. For example paper industry: hydraulic circuits shoe press, lubrication circuit wet end / dry end, calander lubrication.