The Heli CPCD120 forklift is a high quality and tough forklift that was built to meet a demand for clients who did not want to spend $160,000 to acquire a new 12 ton forklift. For only $129,950.00 + GST, Allied Forklifts can supply this brand new Heli model CPCD120-CU-06III 12 ton forklift with a 4000mm mast, sideshift and fork positioner. The forklift is rated to lift 12,[email protected] 600mm load centre or 8,200kgs @ 1200mm load centre.
1) Driveline: Cummins diesel engine meeting level 3 emission standard is assembled on the truck, with strong drive power and good weather-resistance.
(2) Transmission: The model is assembled with originally designed Heli automatic transmission with a market inventory of 5000, which is safe and reliable, and easy to maintain.
(3) Drive axle: The truck is assembled with heavy-truck axle, stable and reliable braking, have good performance and price rate
(4) Hydraulic system: Load sensing is applied to save energy and reduce the cost.
(5) Brake system: Air-over-oil wet disk brakes is reliable and easy to maintain.
(6) High strength structure components: Heavy-duty box-type chassis is reliable. The design perfectly meets the requirement of reliability and stability, especially in rental market.
(7) A floating design between driveline and mast reduces the vibration and noise.
Lifting speed (at rated load)
Lowering speed ( unloaded)
Mast tilt (forward/backward)
Overall length (without forks)
Mast height (retracted)
Allied Forklifts | New & Used Forklift Sales | Hire | Service | Parts
Allied Forklifts is a Western Australian company founded by Mr. Wayne Adams in August 1996. The company has grown to be one of the largest privately owned forklift companies in Perth and we pride ...