The EDI interface program can import purchase orders or invoices from the supplier and then creates sales orders or invoices in the accounting system.
The format for transferring files can be in the format of Comma Seperated, Tab Seperated, Fixed Length text or XML.
The data can be transferred either via Email Attachments, VPN (Direct Copy), FTP (File Transfer Protocol) or Web Client Services.
EDI Sales Order Features:
- Search for new files in a designated place.
- Check for errors.
- Auto create sales orders.
- Display new orders and acknowledge receipts/print confirmations.
- After acceptance send acknowledgement to supplier.
EDI Deliveries Features:
- Process a delivery manually.
- Create delivery entry or Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) for EDI.
- Send the Delivery to the supplier.
EDI Invoices Features:
- Process an invoice automatically from delivery (or manually)
- Create invoice entry for EDI.
- Send the invoice to the supplier.