- OSP-E BHD is an electric actuator that is designed for heavy-duty application.
- OSP-E SBR is a linear actuator
- OSP-E-BP is used for door operating and centering applications.
- OSP-E ST is used for level regulation, lifting and other applications with sporadic operations.
- OSP-E BHD is well-known for its high force output and top-notch slow speed features.
- OSP-E SBR provides superior output force.
- OSP-E-BP provide consistent bi-parting movements.
Features / Specifications
- OSP-E BHD is available in different screw pitches viz. 5mm, 10 mm, 25mm and 50 mm.
- OSP-E SBR is known for precise position and path control.
- OSP-E-BP provides accurate path and precision control. High-speed operation is yet another benefit of this actuator.
- OSP-E ST is known for its high force output and slow speed capabilities.