Equipment: Twin Wire Arc Spray System
Year of Manufacture: 2010
Brand Name: Thermach, Inc.
Thermach’s Model AT-400 is designed for production environments.
Easy to use controls make the AT-400 ideal for any Electric Arc Spray coating application.
The AT-400 Power Supply is controlled remotely by the AT- 400 Wire Feeder and features safety interlocks, preventing operation in case of circuit failure.
- The AT-400 Wire Arc Spray System from Thermach, Inc. offers unmatched performance and unbeatable power.
- This specially designed system minimises operator fatigue and lowers maintenance costs due to the lightweight gunhead (2.3 lbs.) that features no moving parts.
- Imagine again replacing the consumable wire guides in less than 30 seconds using no tools with the exclusive patent pending QuickChange wire guide system.
- The QuickChange four drive roll per wire system features either U-groove or VK-groove drive rolls for positive, slip-free wire feeding.
- No tools are needed for drive roll or wire diameter changes.
- Advanced closed-loop regenerative wire drive control system ensures consistent and repeatable coatings.
- Expect optimal airflow and atomisation with a variety of air caps that are designed to produce the correct spray pattern for any job.
- From the high velocity air cap featuring converging/ diverging air chamber geometry, which produces tight, dense spray patterns and smooth coatings, to the fan spray air cap, which provides the largest pattern.