WheelieSafe supplies a range of manual and electric bin trolleys which are proven to increase productivity and reduce workplace injuries.
Our new model features free-wheeling hubs that allow you push the trolley with minimal effort without power consumption. This is ideal for when the trolley is being moved unladen or with empty bins.
Features and Benefits of the WheelieSafe™ Electric Trolley:
- Powerful 24-volt 180-watt electric motors for effortless handling of your load
- Carry up to three 240l bins or 120kg load up a 25% slope
- Dual 12 volt long life sealed lead acid batteries
- 2-speed forward and reverse allows slow and fast maneuvering (up to brisk walking pace)
- Handle two bins abreast or piggyback or three bins in a triangular formation.
- The third wheel eliminates the need for you to push and take any load on your back
- You can relax and concentrate on controlling the speed and steering the unit safely
- Can also be used to move other loads - not just your wheelie bins.
- Free-wheeling hubs allows you to disengage the gearing system and push the trolley as fast as you like with minimal effort and no power consumption.
For more information or a qoute including delievery for the WheelieSafe™ electric bin trolley please call or email for a direct reply.