The hand-arm acceleration value of 4,8 m/s² makes the EH 23 Low Vib unique when it comes to vibration damping. And not only with the hand-arm vibrations but also in the reduction of vibrations transmitted from the full engine hood to the operator when supporting the breaker with his body. Plus it is quite a bit lighter than any other competitor in the same performance class. The result of these conclusive features: This results in maximum output thanks to load-free, fatigueproof operation and simple handling.
- Unique body protection for fatigue-proof working with a springmounted engine hood (exclusive to Wacker Neuson), which dampens vibrations when guiding the breaker with the body. This makes applications lasting up to 8 hours possible for the operator according to the European standards 2002/44/EG.
- Uniform consistent impact performance in any kind of material (from soft to hard) due to optimized and recoil independent aircushioned percussion system.
- The powerful percussion system makes the hammer ideally suited for breaking and demolition applications as well as for ramming jobs.
- A centrally located greasing point makes maintenance fast and easy. This allows for simple greasing of the complete machine in the field.
- Tool holders for all types of tools, even those of pneumatic hammers, are available, thus giving the breaker a high degree of flexibility.
- An additional vibration dampened handle at the front of the hammer makes placing the tool and working at an angle easier.
Standard Package – EH 23 Low Vib
includes 10 m power cable with plug, operator's manual and parts book.