The three-phase AC motor means that there is no changing of worn-out carbon brushes. Failures due to burnt-out windings in the rotor of the motor are likewise a thing of the past. On the other hand, the built-in frequency inverter is a very useful feature, since it means that magic electric hammers can be plugged in to a standard mains socket.
- No wear at all: non-contact rpm setting.
- Consistent and concentrated performance in hard and soft materials due to the new high-tech percussion system.
- Undoubtedly safer operation for the user due to the uniquebuilt-in converter: automatic voltage-matching protects against under- and over-voltages.
- The work becomes less tiring thanks to the individually adjustable Pro-Ergo® handle system: Quick and easy shifting of the holding position during the work means more can be done in the same time.
- Optionally can be equipped with SDS-max (BLM) or hexagonal tool shank (BL).
Standard Package – EH 9 BLM magic
incl. 5 m supply cable, non-jamming chisel, injection-moulded carrycase with tool compartments, grease gun with 180 cm3 grease, instruction book and EC-Conformity Certificate