With three decades of proven reliability throughout Australasia, tested in the widest ?ranges of operating challenges & three model options from 250kg to 15 tonne capacities, three phase ?or single phase, 2 speed or single speed Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists are suited to most applications.
Electric Chain Hoists | Hitachi Features:
- Operation: Fully contactorised using high rated contactors. Standard pendant with mechanical interlock at buttons. 24 volt control. Optional IP65 pendant including E stop available.
- Safety Limits: Full current and shunt limit switches operate in both directions of hook travel.
- Braking: Electro-magnetic, self adjusting disc brakes and additional auxiliary centrifugal brake system on ‘F’ models.
- Enclosure: Totally enclosed design. Entire mechanism including the motor, dual brake system, gears, rotating parts and electrical system can be operated under severe conditions.
- Chain Bucket: Noiseless design with flexible mounting.
Grade 80 zinc plated load chain supplied as standard.
- Overload Limiter: Feature exclusive to the Hitachi range and boasts a far more superior overload protection device than the slipping clutch method. Available on all Hitachi models.
- IP54 Rating on all electric hoists and trolleys.
- Motor thermal protection on all Hitachi Hoists.
- Reverse phase protection relay on all models excluding 250kg & 500kg and single phase models.
- Special low headroom Hoist and trolley arrangements to cater for tight headroom applications.
- Motor thermal protection on all Hitachi Hoists
- All Hitachi Hoists comply with AS 1418.2 and are supplied with overload limiter, 24 volt pendant, motor thermal protection, chain bucket and IP54 rating at no additional cost.
- Instruction / maintenance / spare parts manual included with all hoists.
- Hoist comes with 2 metres of pendant length and 3 metre Height of Lift (H.O.L.) as standard.
- Hoist comes with 5 metres of round power cable and no plug fitted.
- For any other Hoist requirements please contact us at email@example.com