Attention to detail, advanced engineering, a solid foundation and task-focused ergonomics – that’s the ideal balance you find on the SC 6000. You can choose from 3- and 4-wheel models with capacities from 1.3 to 2.0 tonnes.
You can see it in the smallest detail because we engineer our forklift trucks for exceptional reliability.
- Nested I-beam masts to minimise longitudinal, lateral and torsional flexibility.
- Integrated side-shift featuring a carriage that shields the cylinders and helps prevent hydraulic oil leaks.
- Crown designed and built electric motors with the highest thermal rating in the industry.
- Symmetrical box frame construction to eliminate frame distortion caused by impacts of the forklift.
- Rugged steer axles feature heavy-duty tapered roller bearings to withstand the stress of rough surfaces and dock boards.
The SC Series three-wheel forklift offers a zero turning radius and is available with a headlength as low as 1740 mm allowing use in the tightest spaces.
The SC Series four-wheel forklift offers the handling and stability of a larger forklift but allows for manoeuvrability in congested areas.