The fencing works by administering a short but sharp regulated shock if deliberately touched or tampered with. The system also has a unique ability to monitor & pin point intrusion of the fence line by triggering an alarm.
- High tensile steel or alloy wire
- Purpose-designed insulators
- Hot dipped galvanised support posts
- Can be integrated across a range of barrier systems, with an alarm or operate as a stand alone system
- Keypad, key switch or remote control
- Optional solar powered for remote installations
- Can be retro-fitted to existing fence
- Highly effective as an early warning device in detecting breaches. Able to detect & pin point intrusions across large areas requiring passive monitoring.
- Cost effective monitoring as it reduces costs associated with the deployment of guard services
- May be integrated across a number applications when installed in conjunction with a fence, gate or some other perimeter security barrier system.
- Its standard features of administering a regulated shock & its detection ability remain consistent throughout the perimeter system including its use on gates & other perimeter security barrier systems.
- The advance microprocessors used are continually improved to meet client expectations & acceptable performance standards. Additional user safeguards administered via the following standards ensures compliance:
- ASNZ 3129 - Australian Standard for Energisers
- ASNZ 3016 - Australian Standard for Fence Construction
- SMS & RF technology allow the fence processors to be located anywhere around the perimeter, reducing the need for costly cabling.
- Highly versatile system which can be installed relatively seamless onto most existing fences, walls or roof.
- May even be installed within a boundary as a free-standing barrier where necessary.
- Able to monitor the fence line & to integrate multiple zones allows for easier location of intrusion attempts & for effective guard response. The system is generally extended to 900mm above the existing fence or wall to enhance anti-climb properties