The EFA-300 is the ideal field analysers for measuring magnetic and electric fields in the workplace and in public spaces.
Both models are designed for professional users in the power industry, at municipal utilities, by insurers, and for health and safety professionals in industry. They handle practically any measurement required in the lowfrequency range, simply and precisely.
These instruments provide field analysis using an FFT computation in addition to measuring magnetic and electric fields. The innovative STD mode opens up further application areas. With this new mode the measurement results for magnetic and electric field strength are displayed as a "Percent of Standard," regardless of the signal shape.
This mode enables fast and reliable measurement and evaluation of the typical fields where complex, non-sinusoidal signals are common, e.g., in industrial applications that use resistance welding.
Resistance welding issues surface in the traditional 50/60 Hz systems as well as in the newer medium-frequency switching units.
- Evaluation of field exposure in comparison to major standards and guidelines (selectable).
- Innovative STD (Shaped Time Domain) measurement method for field measurement regardless of signal shape with selectable limit value trace.
- Peak value measurement with proper phase.
- Large capacity data storage.
- Time controlled measurements possible without needing an external PC.
- Fixed filters, variable filter with 0.1 Hz step width, notch filter.
- Optical RD232 interface.
- Remote control.
- Optional Spectral analysis and harmonic analysis, various external magnetic probes.
- EFA-TS software for remote controll.