Our ergonomic height adjustable electric desks are suited to engineers, architects and designers.
With large surface areas and the ability to adjust the desk from a sitting to a standing position at the push of a button you can work more comfortably while reducing RSI.
The motiondesk is a height-adjustable desk that facilitates adjustment from a sitting to a standing position at the touch of a button. The height adjustment is quick, easy and effortless. Having an electric adjustable sit-to-stand desk creates a healthier and productive work environment.
- Caters for all people of different shapes and sizes
- Reduces the OH&S risks associated with sitting and static posture for prolonged periods of time
- Allows the desk height to adjust to the user and not vice versa
- Increases employee morale
- Maintains a healthier, more productive work environment
- A reduction in initial and ongoing costs associated with RSI injuries
- Allows a proactive approach to injury prevention
- Ideal for multi-user and multi-tasking ergonomic desks
- desk frames are adjustable in length catering for the most popular desk shapes and sizes
- Electric Height Adjustable Desks | Motiondesk™2&3-DL11
- Electric Height Adjustable Desk | Motiondesk™2-DL7
- Electric Height Adjustable Desks | Motiondesk™2&3 DL14
- Electric Height Adjustable Desks | Motiondesk™1-DL2
- Electric Height Adjustable Desk | Motiondesk™2&3-DL4
A range of accessories are available
- Adjustable CPU holder to house the computer under desk and off the floor.
- Cable tray to tidy all the cables under the desk and remove them from the floor. No more tripping over cables.
- Memory option allowing the user to set their preferred heights for sitting and standing.
Motion Desk Suites
- Draftsman, builders and architects
- Commercial and domestic use
- Industrial environments
Please feel free to call or use the enquiry box for a direct reply, we can help you pick the right desk the first time