Electric height adjustable desks reduce the risk of OHS issues commonly caused in hot desking environments, where multiple users use the same desk on different days and require individual height settings. The ergonomic desks can be height adjusted in seconds from sit to stand using an ultra quiet energy efficient motor, which includes a standby mode with zero power consumption to reduce its impact on the environment and reduce your electricity bill. The electric motors used for all Ergomotion's ergonomic height adjustable desks are European designed and built to extremely high specifications and standards and are the most robust and reliable product on the market.
Ergomotion's range of premium electric height adjustable desks can be configured for many uses and to fit any environment. Providing high quality ergonomic office furniture to staff is now affordable and becoming ever more important to reduce work related injuries and create a safer work environment for all employees. Employees who feel comfortable in their work environment have been shown to be more productive. The Motiondesk™'s-DL6 and DL9 are the only electric height adjustable desks on the market that have a minimum desk height of 600mm while still offering an adjustment of 650mm (600-1250mm from the floor). This minimum height and large adjustment range exceeds the requirements set down in the Australian Standards for height adjustable desks.
All of Ergomotion's electric height adjustable desks are Australian made and assembled. The electric desk is offered in both a completed unit to be sold to end users as well as the sub-frame only to joiners and manufacturers to custom fit to existing desk tops. All height adjustable desks have the option to be packaged with a CPU holder and cable management tray to keep all cables neat and tidy and off the floor, as well as an Anti-Collision Dongle to minimize the risk of collision between the desk and surrounding objects.
Features of Height Adjustable Desks
- Height adjustable desk to accommodate most human dimensions.
- Quick, quiet and effortless adjustment from sit to stand.
- Can be retrofitted to existing desks.
- The Motiondesk™ DL9 and DL11 frames are adjustable in length to suit desktops 1.5m-2.2m in length.
- High quality European designed and built motors.
- Multiple memory positions.
- Standard configurations for most common desk use.
- Desks for specialized environments to meet the demands and criteria for the task e.g. Radiologist tables, dispensing counters.
- A desk that has 675mm of adjustment and exceeds local Standards for adjustability.
Benefits of of Height Adjustable Desks
- Reduces OHS risks of people sitting for long periods of time.
- Ideal for users with disabilities.
- Ideal for multi-user desks.
- Ideal for multi-tasking desks.
- Standby power mode with zero power consumption to save electricity.
- Increases productivity due to increased comfort levels.
- Staff retention.
- Increased staff morale.