Benefits of the M-40L Electric Hydraulic Strut Cutter:
- The M-40L Electric Hydraulic Strut Cutters are OH&S compliant, protecting the user from common dangers found in alternative cutting methods such as abrasive and saw cutting applications.
- Suitable for use in electrical, air conditioning and plumbing industries as well as in plant and engineering and various on-site applications. With no waste, mess or deburring.
Features of the M-40L Electric Hydraulic Strut Cutter:
- Output; 10 ton
- Maximum thickness material; 3.2mm mild steel, 2mm stainless steel
- Weight; 5kg
- Hydraulic power system driven my 230 volt 420 watt double insulated Hitachi motor
- Motor casing can be adjusted to 3 different working positions to offer more flexibility when cutting different sections of material
- Cutting blades housed within the cassette for each type of strut material section
- Cassette can be easily changed in a few seconds to suit the size of the section required to be cut
- Enclosed cutter blades prevent injury to the operator during operation
Precision designed and manufactured in Japan