This truck is well suited for general warehousing, storage, distribution centres with cooler and freezer applications along with line-feed operations. Its wide variety of drive wheel options enables the tractor to work in numerous applications which can be tailored to specific use.
- Offered in two different starting systems; the key switch or key pad to tailor for specific needs.
- Hyster offers three different lateral battery removal options for charging.
- The truck contains a creep speed button; allowing the operator to move the tow tractor to the next drop off location without having to mount the vehicle.
- A console by a service engineer can regulate speed reduction around corners and other performance settings meaning high control capabilities.
- The trucks work stand has a step height of 150mm and a width of 520mm; minimising the operator’s movements through easier passing.
- Electric components have been attached on a unique support panel that is fitted with three fasteners for quick access.
- The truck allows operator scooter control mounted on a tilted plate consisting of finger-tip controls which assists in reducing the operators arm & shoulder movement along with driver fatigue.
- Universal flange (suitable for many types of connectors) ensuring a wide range of applications.
- The truck contains a large battery capacity; therefore the truck can manage double shifts and the need to be charged is reduced.
- Sturdy bumper plate protecting the truck from any impacts and damage from this; therefore minimising damage and any repair involved.