- The program has an internal process to ensure it works only on the activated PC for security of your work and confidentiality of your customers.
- Tolerance of both AC and DC functions is variable. This enables exact tolerance settings of known equipment.
- Power usage of equipment can be calculated with a simple push of a button.
- AC & DC equipment, both 3 phase and single phase equipment or a combination of both can be tested.
- All measurements, waveforms and graphs are detected by an Oscilloscope. Only a few manually input measurements are used (however if no scopemeter is available for use, data fields can be filled manually and printed in the pdf. report).
- All data acquisition pages have a Control Setup - settings area for the Oscilloscope Command, Comments
- Section and Test Complete Function.
- All pages have a Scope Detected Indicator, Redetect Scope Button and a Quit Button.
- Data is transferred to pdf. format within seconds.
- Previous test files can be recalled when testing the same equipment, auto filling all client and unit details.
- Commercial details can be reused for the same customer on equipment previously not tested.
- Monitoring and recording information saves time in generating long labour intensive reports that comprise of text, graphs and waveforms converting into a pdf format.
- This program is easy to use and follow, due to the common area field test complete indicators being highlighted after completion of test on all data entry and acquisition pages.
- Out of tolerance Indicators for measurements not complying with specification are flagged in their appropriate page from parameters previously set up in the system page.
You can easily analyse your data and make detailed reports. As much as 70% of time can be saved when using this software program compared with conventional hand written reports with cutting and pasting commands. The AmpleVolts program has been extensively field tested over the last 5 years for accuracy and reliability.
Detailed Documents can be saved and printed for Installation, Commissioning and Service Reports. All data pages can be either printed or excluded from printing as per users requirements. Typical pages are shown above. The letterhead in the sample can be deleted allowing you to put your company/business letterhead in it's place.
Contact Leith Electrical with any questions you may have.