Whenever there is a change of pressure, the sensor is distorted and acts on a force balance connected to a microswitch. Opposite this sensitive element, an adjustable spring enables the working point to be adjusted : whenever the pressure on the sensor is sufficient to counter the spring pressure, the force balance changes position.
Adding a second adjustable spring permits greater or lesser increase of the hysteresis (dead-band) or to act on dislocation between the two contacts if the instruments is thus equipped.
- F Series - Compact industrial mode
- P Series - Industrial model
- U Series - Low cost model
- AIRGAS Series - Specific application
- G Series - Small size model
- J Series - Small size model