We can also test safety switches, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers, fire blankets and microwave ovens for the domestic market.
The frequency of electrical testing is based on the minimum requirements as per Australian/New Zealand Standards and how hostile the environment is. To help you determine the appropriate frequencies, your technician can also perform an electrical risk assessment.
By employing Fire Safe Services facilities you can be assured of a receiving quality and committed service. So, is your workplace electrically safe and adhering to the current Australian standards?
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Electrical Testing and Tagging
- Emergency Exit Light Testing and Maintenance
- RCD Testing - Fixed and Portable
- Microwave Leakage Testing (EMR)
- Electromagnetic Emission (EME)
- Interior Lighting Testing (LUX)
- Scheduled Electrical Safety Testing
- Power Point/Electrical Outlet Testing
Call us today to organise a Fire Safe Services Technician to visit your workplace.