Electro Magnetic Lock | Addressable Electro Magnetic Lock FEM4000HST&2600HS Series
FSH High Security EMLs provide electronically addressable armature plates unique to each magnet. In conventional EMLs, the armature plates are al identical to a spare or false plate that may be attached to the magnet while the door is open, giving a false secure indication to the access control system.
The HS EMLs will detect an incorrect plate and signal an alarm. Conventional hall-effect monitoring is also retained. Government approved, fire tested and including all features of standard FSH EMLs.
- Non bonded Illegal armature plate alarm
- LED indication and relay output
- Eliminates the need for balanced reed switches
- Dual voltage selectable 12 or 24VDC
- Lock Status Sensor output - LED indication and relay output
- Alarm time setting - 15/30/60 seconds, or continual.
Product is covered by FSH Lifetime Warranty. FEM4000HST and FEM4000DHST are SCEC approved (secure area) products. The FEM4000 Series and FEM2600 Series also come with anti tamper plates to prevent hostile attacks on the fixing bolt of the armature plate.