The measurement system consists of a flowmeter primary and a converter in a remote mounted design.
It is specially designed to measure liquids in the pulp & paper and the food & beverage industry.
- Measurements of high pulp stock with consistencies up to 15% ovendry
- Ideal for two-phase flow and non-homogeneous fluids
- Easily measures pulsating flow applications
- High accuracy 0.5 % of rate
- Fast start-up without zero adjustments
- Backwards compatible with older (up to 20 years) flowmeter primaries
For further information about Electromagnetic Flowmeters - FSM4000 visit ABB Australia at http://www.abbaustralia.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the ABB Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.