The electromagnetic metering pump models available are:
Conventional electromagnetic pumps generally suffer from low resistance to exposure of external liquids. With improved sealing of not only the control unit but also the pump unit, a remarkable improvement to this exposure has been achieved in the EW series, With its tough construction and high tolerance to external liquids, the EW series can be widely used in applications ranging from incorporation into various devices to utilisation as standard equipment in water treatment facilities.
Waterproof structure (IP65)
With the aim of improving resistance to exposure to liquid, the controller unit is installed on the back of the pump and membrane switches have been adopted for the control panel protected with a cover as standard equipment. A rubber gasket is provided between the pump head and the bracket to prevent water from entering from the periphery of the pump head.
For discharge flow adjustment, a dual control system which controls the length of stroke and the number of strokes employed. Since stroke by stroke adjustment is possible, the discharge rate can be controlled in a wide range from a minimal flow rate to its maximum discharge.
The controller includes a CPU and is equipped with double-level stop function and external control function. The display for the number of strokes utilises a high temperature type LCD which provides extra resistance to the direct rays of the sun.
High compression ration
The compression rate is raised by reducing the dead volume of the pump head and increasing the length of stroke, aiming at higher self-priming capability and more effective venting.
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.