- Input voltage 1 ~ 50/60 Hz 230V ± 10%
- 230/24 V transformer for auxiliary circuits
- Blue light for power on (standard)
- Green light for motor running (standard)
- Red light for motor protection alarm (standard)
- 24 V AC line contactors, AC3 duty
- Auxiliary circuits protection fuse
- Motor protection fuses
- Main switch with safety door that can be locked in the OFF position
- Thermal relay for overload protection on every motor with internally resettable adjustable scale
- Very low voltage input for command from pressure switch or operating level float switch
- Very low voltage input for command from pressure switch or minimum level float switch
- Selector for AUTO-OFF-MANUAL motor operation (standard)
- ABS housing
- Output with cable holder
- IP55 protection rating
Zenit electromechanical and electronic control panels are suitable for the management of any submersible electric pump, from 0.37 to 55 kW, single-phase, three-phase or star/delta.
They are designed for use with float switches and level gauges.
The vast array of standard products is accompanied by customised panels designed to meet specific customer needs.
All internal wiring is done in an extremely rational and clear manner. The connection cables are identified with numbered labels for easy reference to the wiring diagram and to facilitate any interventions by technical personnel. The attention given to the assembly translates into a qualitatively better product in which there is a lower risk of faults and malfunctions.
Every control panel in created in compliance with the current standards with regard to electrical constructions. All control panels come with complete documentation, electric diagrams and CE declaration of conformity.