As a result of its functional principle, it operates with an extremely high resolution and measurement rate. HLS 528 is available for measurement ranges of up to 6000 mm and is available in three signal output versions (2 switching outputs; 1 analogue output, either 4 .. 20 mA
or 0 .. 10 V, plus 1 or 2 switching outputs).
Adjustment of the sensor is easy and convenient via two pushbuttons and a self-explanatory menu structure. A 3- digit digital display shows the current distance, 2 three-colour LEDs also show the operating condition.
- Contact-free distance measurement
- Measurement range up to 6000 mm
- Various signal output versions available
- Very high resolution and measurement rate
- Integrated temperature compensation
- 3-digit digital display to show the current distance
- 2 three-colour LEDs to display the operating condition
- Switching and switch-back points can be adjusted independently
- Selectable analogue output
- Only for use in pressure-free Applications