Flow monitor FS20 and monitoring head MKV extend E-T-A’s product range for applications with larger pipe sizes as well as for cooling equipment with thick-walled insulation.
Major benefits of both the compact single-point flow monitor and the new monitoring head are their design, which is particularly suited to special application needs, and their wide range of operating temperatures extending from –40° through +100°C.
To save space the electronic control unit of the FS20 is accommodated within the stainless steel monitoring head. Electrical connection is user-friendly by means of a 3-pole M12 plug connector to IEC 947.
Required supply voltage is DC24V. The FS20 offers optional MIN or MAX limit value monitoring. For signalisation it has a short-circuit proof switching output with a power mosfet.
An interruption of the operating voltage, e.g. in the event of a wire break, will also cause a flow failure signal. Both products operate on the calorimetric principle. They have no moving parts and are therefore practically wear- and maintenance-free.
Features and benefits of Electronic Flow Monitor - FS20:
- Ideally suited to monitoring of cooling and lubrication circuits as well as
- ventilation and cooling equipment.
- Wear-free monitoring head, no moving parts.
- Suitable for all types of media (water, oil, air, gases).
- Medium temperature range -40 °C…+100 °C
- Housing material stainless steel 1.4571.
- Circuit Protection & Control