The transport and freight industries are consistently being tested by new government regulations.
Legislation such as the newly introduced act to reduce the fatigue of drivers of heavy trucks results in an increasing need for companies to have comprehensive compliance solutions.
These Regulations impose penalties of up to $50000 for breach of obligations under the acts. Most transport and freight companies currently monitor driver activity by use a manual logbook, this is slow, inefficient and often results in unfinished reports.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, is an efficient web-based alternative to manual vehicle and driver logbooks. CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, provides an up to date record of driver's work activity, including their on-duty, rest hours, past and present journey details, vehicle details, incident reports, and more.
This information can be sent promptly from the road to geographically dispersed offices. CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows for automated reports of journey details and past driver or vehicle records.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, allows vehicle logbooks to be performed and reported on electronically with a mobile device, internet site or standalone PC/Laptop.
It automates the audit process, from inspection to action tracking, giving critical knowledge and control. SMS, PDF & Email reports can then be reviewed. CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, simplifies compliance, reduces risk, saves time and money.
CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, presents a record for the driver, the employer, and regulatory personnel to ensure regulatory compliance. One such compliance supported by CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, reports is checking adequate and legal rest breaks are taken.
Some features of CMO COMPLIANCE, the Cost Reduction System, include:
- Zero paper work required from data collection through to report distribution
- Data and reports can be distributed from the driver to HQ whilst still on the road
- Email and SMS can be sent to the driver whilst they are on the road
- Driver login allows you to track who has been driving a vehicle and when
- Automatically completes most of the information you need to record
- Includes drop-down lists for easy-selection of common purposes
- Advanced users can customize the software for minor changes
- Journey records can only be finalised when all data is present
- View your secure vehicle log book on-line, any time
- Calculates your journey distances and total kilometers traveled
- Virtual log books are printable
- Allows management to keep track of workers on the road
To Know More about Electronic Logbook for Vehicles Please Click here