These switches utilize proven sputtered thin film or ceramic thick film sensor technology and are highly accurate, stable and durable.
Switching is accomplished with either one or two switch functions of N.O or N.C with PNP (positive) output, analog output with one switching function or with switch two programmed for failure indication.
Standard gauge ranges from 0 to 15 psi through 0 to 7500 psi are available.
Specifications of Electronic Pressure Switch with Digital Display - 700 Series from NoShok:
- Case: Zinc die cast
- Wetted Parts: Stainless steel
- Connection: 1/4” NPT, male – STD; 1/2” NPT – Optional
- Accuracy: ±0.5% Full Scale (B.F.S.L)
- Available Ranges: Standard gauge ranges from 0 to 15 psi through 0 to 7500 psi
- Switching Functions: 1 or 2; N.O or N.C; p-switching
- Power supply: 15Vdc to 30Vdc
- Analog Output: 4mA to 20mA
- Electrical Connections: Hirschmann, M12 X 1 4-pin; M12 X 1 5-pin