Whether you require an entry level system to produce prototypes or small volumes, or a complete production line that offers unsurpassed speed, reliability and quality, Hawker Richardson can be of assistance to you.
Product areas include:
Entry level, bench top systems
Mid range Semi automatic systems
Fully automated in line systems
Pick and Place Machines:
Entry level, manually operated bench top systems
Mid range fully automated systems
Top of the range Ultra high speed fully automated systems
Entry level bench top systems
Large scale production ovens capable of Nitrogen reflow and lead free operation
Automatic optical inspection (AOI) systems capable of inspecting circuit boards to ensure correct component placement
Ergonomic Visual inspection equipment designed to minimise eyestrain on operators
A full range of Board Handling Equipment
Solder paste (Including lead free)
A range of dispensing and conformal coating equipment
Our suppliers include:
- Yamaha: surface mount technology.
- Kodera: wire preparation equipment.
- Series4: electronic assembly equipment.
- EPM-IBL: wave solder and vapour phase reflow equipment.
- Cabletest: cable testing equipment.
- Quicher: automatic screw presenting machines.
- Essemtec: production equipment for electronics.
- Omron: automatic optical inspection of components and solder joints.
- Heller Industries: reflow soldering systems for surface mount technology.
- Nutek: PCB conveyors & handling equipment.
- Indium: solder paste/wire.
- ECD: thermal profiling reflow/wave.
- EMC: stencil and PCB cleaning.
- APE: surface mount technology and thruhole rework equipment.