The side-by-side boom configuration and outer boom articulation gives operators ground access to the platform from the rear, sides or front of the truck.
Fitted with the optional material handling jib and winch the VST 7500 I provides up to 900kg of material handling capacity
Its compliance with AS/NZS 1418.10:2011 to 66k V means safety for operators close to high and low voltage powerlines. Its "wet" rating ability enables it to be deployed in rainy weather or storm emergencies.
- Working Height 25.9m
- Height to bottom of bucket 22.9m
- Horizontal Outreach 14.3m
- Max. bucket capacity 360kg
- Side mounted telescopic upper boom for low stowed platform
- Extremely low maintenance with non-lube bearings used at all points of motion.
- Minimal road overhang
- 90° lower boom articulation means the EWP can work safer and more effectively close to conductors
- Low weight and compact design allows better access in urban areas
- Bucket rotation thru 180° for ease of positioning
- Bucket capacities to 360 kg
- Optional material handler capacity to 900 kg
- Patented ELECTROGARD (protection for operator and allows full retraction whilst maintaining insulation rating )
- Variable rating between LV and up to 132kV allowing full retraction of telescopic boom
- Radio remote control is available
The minimum vehicle GVM required for mounting the VST 7500 is 22,000kg.
For further details please phone 1300 654 591