The Embedded PCs - Boxer AEC-6800 Series of products are extremely compact standalone embedded PCs featuring: fanless operation, robust construction, low power requirements, DC power operation, high vibration/shock protection, wide operating temperature range and certified embedded OS support.
The Embedded PCs - Boxer AEC-6800 Series features extensive processor, I/O and connectivity options including:
- AMD GX2, VIA Eden 667MHz, ULV Celeron 400/650MHz, Celeron M 600MHz/1.5GHz, Pentium M 1.6/2.0GHz and Core 2 DUO 1.6GHz Processors
- PCMCIA and CompactFlash expansion slots
- Built-in USB, Ethernet, Serial, VGA, DVI, TV-out, digital I/O and Audio.
- Storage options include CompactFlash and 2.5” hard drives.
- Expansion kits for CD/DVD drives to be added to the system.
Fanless operation not only provides a quiet computing solution. It also improves the long-term reliability of the system in industrial environments. In industrial environment cooling fans will inevitably become clogged with dust causing the system to fail if regular maintenance is not performed. Fanless embedded controllers have no moving parts and are therefore more reliable in dusty environments.
For more information on Embedded PCs - Boxer AEC-6800 Series, please click >> AEC-6800 Series