Computers and computer systems are the central tools of most businesses today. If you can’t access your computers, email or the Internet, you can’t run your business. That means unscheduled downtime needs to be minimised or eliminated and problems affecting system performance need to be fixed quickly.
T&L IT Solutions provides a responsive, comprehensive service to meet the IT support needs of small to medium businesses in Melbourne. We will customise a support package to your business’s requirements, providing anything from full-service support and maintenance to a help desk you contact as required.
We offer IT support for hardware and software via telephone, remote access (where we log in to your computer or network), and onsite.
IT issues we can provide support for include:
- Out-of-date virus and spyware software
- Slow computer start up or performance
- Windows errors or blue screens
- Windows and Internet pop-ups
- Failed printer or other peripheral installation
- System security failures
- Email program errors; emails not downloading; or a need to set up new email addresses
- Software updates at different stages on each computer in the network
- A virus starting up as you click on an attachment in what appeared a legitimate email
- A sudden system failure after an automatic software update
- Internet connection not working
- Difficulty in working out how to get an Office program to do what you want