- Punctured drums
- Leaking pipelines
- Vehicle accidents
- Damaged fuel tankers
Used by emergency services and the transport Industry - all over the world.
- immediately plugs leaks
- no cure time
- no surface preparation
- holds 1-2m head pressure
- works on wet, dirty surfaces
- works on a range of chemicals
- non-toxic and non-flammable
- quick, easy and safe to use
- After assessing the hazard, just take a handful of the premix putty and apply directly over the leak.
Plug n Dike seals off fuels, solvents and many other chemicals.
Plug N Dike seals immediately and sticks to dirty, crumpled surfaces even with the fluid flowing out - no surface preparation is required.
It is not a permanent seal as it will crack and dry out after a while. It will hold between 1-2 metres of head pressure.