The R&S ESU is a new family of CISPR16-1-1-compliant EMI test receivers that meet all civil and military standards for electromagnetic interference measurements.
The new FFT-based time-domain scan allows users to perform overview measurements up to 100 faster than on previous EMI test receivers.
The R&S ESU also features automatic and interactive measurement functions, realtime IF analysis and parallel detectors including the new CISPR-RMS detector.
- Frequency ranges from20 Hz to 8/26.5/40 GHz
- Excellent RF characteristics
- Very low measurement uncertainty
- Full compliance with CISPR 16-1-1 standard
- All commercial and military standards met
- Extremely short total measurement times with time-domain scan (FFT) option
- Fast overview measurements in analyzer mode (sweep time min. 2.5 ms)
- Receiver mode with parallel realtime IF analysis
- Fast time-domain analysis (resolution starting at 10 s, monitoring time >2 h)
- Remote control via GPIB and LAN (Ethernet)
- All EMC detectors incl. CISPR-AV and CISPR-RMS
- Fully automatic measurements (preview/final measurement)
- Integrated report generator (PDF, HTML, RTF file format)
- Windows XP, USB interfaces e.g. for memory stick
- Removable hard disk (flash card) optional